FRAMAROOT is a safe & fast root program for Android users to root their smartphones easily. It is an ONE click universal root APK used for mobile rooting without PC connection. Users can start rooting their gadget using this Framaroot without any knowledge of Android Technology. You can learn more details about the Framaroot app for Android and find new tips on rooting from this page. Go to the below sections and get the complete details on Framaroot APK including its versions, features, how to install Framaroot APK etc. Also, get the link to download Framaroot.
What is Framaroot?
Framaroot is a free Android application used to root the android mobiles with one click. This Framaroot application was created by the senior Xda engineer, alephzain. You can start rooting your mobile phone by downloading the Framaroot APK file. By using this, you can easily root your gadget with no need of PC. Similarly, you can easily unroot your device with a single click. There are various versions released for this Framaroot. The Latest version of the Framaroot is “FRAMAROOT 1.9.3“. The Framaroot app including several exploits named as the heroes of the book “The Lord of the Rings” Gandalf, Pippin, Boromir, Legolas, Frodo, Sam, Aragorn and Gimli. This application is suitable for the Android versions from 2.x to 4.x.
If you want to know the list of devices suitable for the FRAMAROOT, refer the official string. The Framaroot App only compatible with the android mobiles which can support the APK Files. The Android mobiles which do not support the APK File installation are not suitable for Rooting using Framaroot. To see the entire list of Suitable devices for Framaroot APK installation, please visit the official string.
Framaroot Android Features
Here we listed various features of Framaroot APK for the users who want it.
- Simple and Easy: The users don’t have any knowledge of rooting can also easily root their mobile phones using this Framaroot.
- One click root: It is a universal Root, through which you can root or unroot your gadget with just a click.
- No Need of PC: For rooting your mobile, you need not use the PC. You can also do advanced functions using this Framaroot App.
- Easily Root/Unroot: The Process of unrooting a mobile is a risky task which results in RAM issue etc. This can be avoided using this Framaroot. This Framaroot allows you to unroot the mobile within a minute.
- One click solution to root/unroot the gadget with no damage.
|Download Framaroot Apk|
|Supported on||Android 2.x to 4.x|
|Recent Update||April 25, 2018|
|Current Version||V 1.9.3|
|Requires||Android 4.0.3 & UP|
|File Size||1.25 MB|
Download & Install Framaroot Latest APK
As we know that the APKs are the third party files, we can’t download them directly using default android Settings. We have to enable the External Sources Options in settings. Follow the below steps to download & install the Framaroot APK easily.
Download Framaroot App for Android
- Initially, Take your Android Phone and then Go to Menu> Settings> Security> Enable Unknown Sources option. Now, you can download the APK file from the unknown sources.
- Now, click on the link to download Framaroot APK link available on this page. Once, you click on the download link, the Framroot APK file start downloading
- It is advised to download the latest version of the Framaroot because all the bugs in the previous versions are overcome in the latest version.
- To install Framaroot, click on the downloaded file and then tap on the Run file. The installation process will start successfully if your android mobile is 2.x to 4.x Version. After few seconds, the Framaroot APK will be installed successfully.
How to Root Android Phone/Tablet with Framaroot?
Step 1: Open Framaroot APK file from your android mobile. There are two possibilities when you tap on the Framaroot app. They are
- It shows the Available Exploit which can root your android mobile phone.
- It Shows an error that “Your device Seems not Vulnerable to exploit included in Framaroot“.
Note: If you get the second option then it says that the installed Framaroot will not work on the Android Gadget of yours. Otherwise, you can surely root your device without any errors.
Step 2: Choose the suitable One from below three options.
- Install Super SU.
- Script Execution.
Follow the below section, and get the full details on each option clearly.
Install Super SU
- Super SU manages all super permissions to different root apps while rooting. You will get the three possibilities by choosing this option.
- Congratulations/Success – If you get this option, then your android phone will be rooted successfully. Now you can restart your mobile by opening the super SU (If you get any pop-up, then click on update binaries) and edit the superuser permissions for rooting apps.
- Failed – The Exploit you have chosen was unable to root your mobile. Try for another Exploit if available.
- Hanged or Crashed – In this situation, close the app & retry it.
How to Unroot an Android Mobile Using Framaroot?
You can choose this option if you want to unroot your Android Phone which was rooted previously. When you chose this option, the Super SU app and its binaries are deleted. The steps you would follow while unrooting Android mobile is as follows.
- Click on the Unroot Option.
- POP UP message will appear on the screen.
- Click yes, if you want to unroot the device.
This Script Execution is used by the Core Android Developers. This option is used by the developers when they want to test the highest limits of Android gadget in terms of performance, speed and storage etc. Along with, you can also create new features & functions using the Script Execution. We advised that, if you are a beginner then simply stay away from this script Execution. Follow the steps below if you want to Execute the script.
- For Script Execution, your device is already in rooting process.
- Click on the App Dashboard.
- Click on the Execute Scripts.
- Start Execution.
Usage Of Framaroot 1.9.3?
The Latest version of the Framaroot APK (V 1.9.3) can be used easily by clicking the install app button. Select Existing Three Options like – Root, Execute Scripts and Unroot as per your requirement.
Whats News in Latest Framaroot?
- Bug Fixes.
- Compatibility issues.
- Support new phones.
- Samsung root issues fixe.